The Mx Aerospace distinction…
The Mx team is made up of highly skilled, and experienced technicians and engineers. We are on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you with any issue. We deliver a full range of maintenance and support services for all of your aircraft needs.
Our team providse owners and operators with first-class technical services in co-operation with local, industry leading specialists. Mx Aerospace has working relationships over many years with high-end facilities that cover every discipline.
These disciplines include:
- Avionics repair and modifications
- Airframe inspection
- Power plant removal and installations
- Engine H.S.I. and Pre-Purchase assessments and inspection
- Full Digital Boroscope and Measurement Capabilities
- Battery Services
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Interior refurbishing/alteration
- STC development and modification
- Structural Repairs
- Interior/Exterior grooming services
- Transport Canada MD-M Import/Export capabilities
- Aircraft acquisition, management and operational services
We take pride in maintaining your assets to the highest standards. Our customers have access online to every detail of our work, photographic records included. We also offer you a complete understanding of your aircraft’s maintenance activity with full online reports.
Our resident fleet has one of the highest dispatch/reliability records in Canada. We perform a wide variety of maintenance-related activities on the most popular business jets. We perform everything from line to heavy scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work on the entire aircraft including airframes, power plants, electrical and avionics systems.
Mx Aerospace is a fully authorized Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organization – AMO#49-07 & EASA Part 145 certificate holder.