In conjunction with our group of companies, there is simply no equipment we cannot support. With 24 hour operational support, Mx has supplied technical assistance for a wide range of aircraft types, from the latest light business jets to Boeing 737’s.
With Canadian Engineer and American A&P licenses, Transport Canada and EASA approved certificates, Mx Aerospace can everything from scheduled major inspections, modifications, repairs over the broadest range of aircraft types.
In addition to our growing resident fleet of Citations, Hawkers, Challengers, Learjet’s and Gulfstream’s – being located at the Landmark Aviation FBO in YYZ, we provide support for numerous FBO clients. Our selected groups of avionics, structural and component shops provide specialized support.
Mx Aerospace has experience with the following types:
- Challenger 600 series
- Challenger 300
- Dassault 10, 20, 50, 900, 2000, 7X
- Learjet 24, 25, 30, 31, 36, 45, 55, 60
- Cessna Citation – ALL including X
- Gulfstream 150, G200, III, IV, V
- Hawker Beechcraft 700, 800, 850XP, 900XP, Premiere series
- Embraer Legacy 600, Phenom 100/300, EMB-120
- Pilatus PC-12
- Aerospatiale ATR series
- Bombardier Dash 8 series
- King Air series
- Piaggio Avanti series
- Sikorsky 76C+, 76D
- Bell 222
- McDonnell Douglas MD520 NOTAR
- Boeing 737
- Vintage aircraft including: Ford Tri-Motor, Mikayon, M15, Super Marine Spitfire, Hawker Hurricane, and Stinson’s.
If you have technical requirements in the Southern Ontario area, give us a call. We can assist at anytime, on any aircraft!